The Lincoln Impact Literacy Institute (LILI) helps to support Impact in multiple ways both within Lincoln and across the sector. The below information details just how and the ways LILI supports Impact.
Please note, some activities have been affected by COVID and may not currently be running
- Training and development programmes for researchers, research managers, and students.
- Support for REF impact case studies
- Strategic guidance for funding applications and across the post-funding lifecycle.
- Consultancy activities, including staff training and development, impact guidance and strategy development, and REF case studies.
- Commissioned roles and projects. Current commissions include Emerald Publishing and National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Wide range of presentations and external talks, including conference keynotes, panels, roundtables and workshops
- Research collaborations as an impact partner on externally funded projects
- Development of impact literacy tools and interventions, including Emerald Publishing’s Impact Literacy workbook and Institutional health workbook
- Establishing networks with key partner organisations (eg. ARMA)
Contact us if you would like to discuss consultancy or collaborative opportunities